Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree no.196/2003, we hereby provide you
with the following information:
- Personal data supplied by you or acquired from you within the scope of
our activities will be processed in accordance with principles of
correctness, legality, transparency and protection of your privacy and
- Data processing will be aimed at complying with legal requirements
(including informing the law enforcement authorities of the names and
details of people staying on the premises), contractual purposes or
those or deriving from the mandate conferred by the interested party.
- Personal data may be used in order to send information and advertising
materials or for marketing purposes relating to new services and/or
offers or updates and news about existing services and/or offers
including greeting cards.
- The data may be processed through electronic means that guarantee the
security and confidentiality of the data.
- Supplying data is optional for the purposes related to point 2. Failure
in part or in whole to supply your personal data or authorisation to
process the same could lead to failure or partial performance of the
contract and the inability to supply the services requested.
- Supplying data is optional for the purposes related to point 3 and
failure to give authorisation to process the same could lead to failure
or partial performance of the contract and the inability to supply the
- The data can be communicated exclusively for the purposes indicated
above, to certain people such as legal or tax advisors and law
enforcement authorities in compliance with the above requirements. The
data could also be disclosed occasionally to companies associated with
us, parent companies or subsidiaries for the purposes indicated above or
for internal organisational purposes. Other subjects that could come
into contact with the data are data supervisors or those in charge of
processing. The personal data will not be disclosed to third parties
under any circumstances.
- Even sensitive data that is personal data allowing the disclosure of
racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs,
political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or
organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade-unionist
character, as well as personal data disclosing health and sex life can
be processed with written consent of the interested party (if required)
and with the approval of the data protection authority (article 26 of
legislative Decree no.196/2003), in accordance with the above methods
- The Data Controller is PLONER AUGUSTO SAS, Badia (BZ) – Frazione S.
Cassiano, Str. Micurà de Rü 24.
- You may contact the data controller or the data supervisor in order to
exercise your rights in accordance with article 7 of Legislative Decree